Sunday, July 4, 2010

Free food



Since tomorrow is my birthday I feel that it is appropriate to speak of all the good freebies and discounts I took advantage of this year just for being born.  You should always check for free sign ups at your favorite food and drink locations, because it makes the week of your birthday full of free treats.

*Starbucks.  I registered one of my many free gift cards I have received from redeeming my Swagbucks and as a reward I got a free any size and type of drink voucher, in the mail (snail mail, but I prefer tangible coupons anyways).  I chose a Venti White Chocolate Mocha.  IMMD.

*Baskin Robins.  Joined their fan club and received an e-mail coupon for a free scoop of ice cream.  While I enjoyed my free ice cream, I got the tiny spoons of sampling for free for my little man to try.  Free ice cream for me and my baby.  Sweet.  I had Chocolate Mousse Royale.

*Boston Pizza.  I am going there tonight for birthday dinner.  I got a free e-mail voucher for free gourmet pasta or dessert.  Not sure yet which I will choose.  :)

*Red Lobster.  Probably won't end up using it in the end, but it is $5 off any dinner menu item. 

*Dairy Queen.  Have an e-mail coupon for a free Blizzard sitting in my virtual mailbox.

*Orange Julius.  Free print out coupon for a 16 oz. Julius fruit drink.

The best part of free stuff for your birthday is that they also don't expect that you will actually go on your birthday, so you can sign up for them all, and most have a week or two to redeem them, so enjoy the free ride where you can, and of course, let me know if you find anymore sweet freebies for birthdays, I have a son and a husband who have birthdays too.

No comments:

Post a Comment