Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Halloween Ideas : Pumpkin Party Cooler



: Pumpkin Party Cooler :

Isn't that a great idea for storing your Halloween drinks?  I love Halloween.  It is my absolute favorite holiday.  I think this could also be awesome if you paint the pumpkin black or lightly carve the pumpkin (not all the way through)  Anyways, for the details of this project you will have to go here:

http://www.marthastewart.com/268772/pumpkin-party-cooler?backto=true&backtourl=/photogallery/pumpkins#slide_19

...yes... that does say Martha Stewart.  Problem?? You have to give her credit, she does seem to have an idea for everything.   Somewhere on that site I am sure I have seen something on making your own halloween labels for things like bottles that could go well here too... The sky is really the limit.  Oh, and there is a tutorial on making a pumpkin into the candy bowl too.

No comments:

Post a Comment