Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Coffee Love: Starbucks white chocolate mocha


I have an addiction.  Okay, so I might have more than one, like chocolate and cheesecake.. I could go on, but one of my top addictions is coffee.  Fancy coffee, regular joe, lattes, mochas, pretty much the whole coffee food group (don't you wish it was a food group?)  I love it all.  I occasionally like to pay tribute to my favorites though, and today is one of those days.  I guess it is because I am almost at my swagbucks total to get my 3rd free starbucks card to feed my addiction.  Free coffee is always the best coffee ;)

Starbucks White Chocolate Mocha.  My absolute favorite above favorite drinks.  When I was young and visiting Toronto, I happened into a coffee place where my friend and I ordered white hot chocolate, a novel idea at the time to me.  I loved that way back then.  Later on in life I ended up in a Starbucks, and was trying to remember what I ordered that was so great as a child, at one of these 'fru-fru hippie' coffee places.  It wasn't normal for me to be near a place like that.  Not at that time. 

I ended up ordering a white chocolate mocha, which fueled an addiction to last the ages, being the best thing I had ever had.  It is even responsible for me drinking regular coffee again, and trying different coffees and places, because before that fateful moment I had not really liked coffee, I was only a tea drinker.  (I drink both now.)

I am only have the coffee budget to go their every once and a while, but I think it is worth a try if you ever end up in a 'fru-fru hippie' place like Starbucks.  You might just like it.  It may just change your life.


Also, if you are interested in getting free starbucks cards (or other free stuff for you non-coffee people) just for internet searching like you normally would, feel free to click my referral link and check out Swagbucks.

Search & Win

No comments:

Post a Comment