Mac and Cheese Pizza
- 1 (7 ounce) box macaroni and cheese mix, prepared according to package directions
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushrooms
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- any other favorite toppings you have, my man likes pineapple and chicken on his pizza
Mix prepared macaroni and cheese with eggs and put into a greased 9-inch x 13-inch pan.
Bake for 10 minutes at 375 degrees.
Top with the tomato sauce, basil and oregano.
Then add the rest of the ingredients.This recipe would probably go well into packed lunches and seems pretty kid-friendly too. Pizza is a fairly universal food and even in mac form should please most people.I had seen the basic idea for this recipe in many places long ago, but this recipe has been adapted from the one I found here: